March has arrived, and so has gardening season! So today we've decided to share with you some inspiration and tips for your gardening plans this month.
- Make sure that you protect your new spring shoots from slugs
- Plant your shallots, onion sets and early potatoes
- Plant your summer-flowering bulbs
- Top dress containers with fresh compost
- Begin mowing your lawn on dry days to avoid overgrowth
- Your weeds will come back in to growth, so make sure you deal with them before they get out of hand
Make sure you head to our website and check out all our gardening goodies to get you started. Our Kew Garden Leather Gardening Gloves are a MUST have!
Lots of love,